Friday, June 13, 2014

Master Bath

Well, I think it's way past time for me to add a post... the last three years have been very difficult but I have so many things to be thankful for and every day am reminded of my blessings.

Here is one of the projects that have been completed... my late DH added these glass shelves to our master bath window to display part of my collection of colored glass.  This window looks out onto our covered enclosed porch (more to come about that later) so it is never opened and also has pebbled privacy glass.  This just gives it lots more interest on the inside and even more privacy from the outside.  Makes me smile every time I see it!


3 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed reading about your home and all that you and your dearly departed have done to it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I found you through the Dreamy Double Wide article. First, sorry for the loss of your husband. Proud to say I am also an Air Force veteran. My wife and I are beginning a similar journey in Tennessee. We really like the full length porch. I would love to see some more pictures of it in progress to get a better idea of how you built it. My strengths are in airplanes and not so much wood so I tend to copy examples of good work. If you have any you can email me I would appreciate it. mxracer333c@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I realize it's been several years since you've written a blog here, but I came across the article "Dreamy Double wide" and wondered if I could pick your brain about your covered porch. Please feel free to contact me anytime. I look forwars to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete